2023新月集诗歌双语阅读赏析,菁选2篇(2023年)

时间:2023-03-09 18:35:05 来源:网友投稿

新月集诗歌双语阅读赏析1  CHILD,howhappyyouaresittinginthedust,playingwithabrokentwigallthemorning.孩子,你真是快活呀,一早下面是小编为大家整理的2023新月集诗歌双语阅读赏析,菁选2篇(2023年),供大家参考。

2023新月集诗歌双语阅读赏析,菁选2篇(2023年)

新月集诗歌双语阅读赏析1

  CHILD, how happy you are sitting in the dust, playing with a broken twig all the morning. 孩子,你真是快活呀,一早晨坐在泥土里,耍着折下来的小树枝儿。

  I smile at your play with that little bit of a broken twig. 我微笑地看你在那里耍着那根折下来的小树枝儿。

  I am busy with my accounts, adding up figures by the hour. 我正忙着算帐,一小时一小时在那里加叠数字。

  Perhaps you glance at me and think, "What a stupid game to spoil your morning with!" 也许你在看我,想道:这种好没趣的游戏,竟把你的一早晨的好时间浪费掉了!

  Child, I have forgotten the art of being absorbed in sticks and mud-pies. 孩子,我忘了聚精会神玩耍树枝与泥饼的方法了。

  I seek out costly playthings, and gather lumps of gold and silver. 我寻求贵重的玩具,收集金块与银块。

  With whatever you find you create your glad games, I spend both my time and my strength over things I never can obtain. 你呢,无论找到什么便去做你的快乐的游戏,我呢,却把我的.时间与力气都浪费在那些我永不能得到的东西上。

  In my frail canoe I struggle to cross the sea of desire, and forget that I too am playing a game. 我在我的脆薄的独木船里挣扎着要航过欲望之海,意忘了我也是在那里做游戏了。

新月集诗歌双语阅读赏析2

  SAY of him what you please, but I know my child"s failings. 你想说他什么尽管说罢,但是我知道我孩子的短处。

  I do not love him because he is good, but because he is my little child. 我爱他并不因为他好,只是因为他是我的小小的孩子。

  How should you know how dear he can be when you try to weigh his merits against his faults? 你如果把他的好处与坏处两两相权一下,恐怕你就会知道他是如何的可爱罢?

  When I must punish him he becomes all the more a part of my being. 当我必须责罚他的时候,他更成为我的生命的一部分了。

  When I cause his tears to come my heart weeps with him. 当我使他眼泪流出时,我的心也和他同哭了。

  I alone have a right to blame and punish, for he only may chastise who loves. 只有我才有权去骂他,去责罚他,因为只有热爱人的才可以惩戒人。

推荐访问:新月 双语 赏析 新月集诗歌双语阅读赏析 菁选2篇 新月集诗歌双语阅读赏析1 新月诗歌阅读答案